Membership Benefits & Services
Membership in NIFLA provides numerous benefits and resources. NIFLA offers assistance in areas of incorporation, tax-exempt status, tort liability, consumer protection, board liabilities, operations, best practices, medical conversion and other areas of legal significance your center needs to stay safe and effective while on the front lines.
If you would like to learn more about joining NIFLA, click here.
- The Legal Primer for Pro-life Pregnancy Centers, an indispensable manual dealing with fundamental issues facing pro-life pregnancy centers and medical clinics including tax exempt status, corporate issues, tort liability board issues, and other vital legal information.
- Legal Audit, a complete legal analysis of pro-life pregnancy center and medical clinic operations that identifies areas of deficiency while making legal recommendations for stronger operating procedures.
- Legal Tips, a monthly memorandum that provides legal guidance on significant issues relating to the operations of pro-life pregnancy centers and medical clinics.
- Clinic Tips, a monthly memorandum that instructs on medical issues of significance in relation to the operations of pro-life pregnancy centers and medical clinics.
- Unlimited phone consultations with our legal counsel and experienced staff.
- Basic Operations Policies & Procedures, foundational policies and procedures for every pro-life pregnancy center and medical clinics.
- Employee Handbook, a Policies & Procedure guide for employees of pro-life pregnancy centers and medical clinics
- HIPAA Compliance Manual for pro-life pregnancy centers and medical clinics, as well as state-by-state analysis of Privacy Laws.
Reduced Rate Services for Members
- Institute in Limited Obstetric Ultrasound, a training course for medical and management personnel in the legal requirements of providing limited ultrasound services in a medical clinic setting.
- Medical Clinic Conversion Manual, a critical tool for any pro-life pregnancy center converting to medical.
- Patriot Insurance, a program with a partnering organization providing general liability, professional liability, director and officers liability, and medical malpractice insurance written specifically for pro-life pregnancy centers and medical clinics.
- Medical Policies & Procedures, a comprehensive policy and procedure online database for use as a template for your operations.
Additional NIFLA Services (fee based)
Board Development includes onsite training seminars on issues of legal significance and Board training materials.
The Life Choice Project (TLC) provides all of the resources necessary for a pro-life pregnancy center to convert its operations to medical clinic status.
The Board of Directors and staff of NIFLA are honored to serve as a resource to enable your life-affirming ministry to become the most effective and positive resource in your community.